Saturday, September 26, 2015



I spent all of today figuring out my Myers–Briggs personality type (ENFP, if you’re interested), finishing a very uncomplicated YA novel, putting off making an uncomfortable phone call and thinking about the birthday boy (which I really shouldn’t have wasted so much time on). But it’s not like I had anything else to do – my days are just that easy breezy now. I was supposed to work on my resume but I didn’t, because even a little work seems like too much work these days. I’m surprised at how chilled out I am about this sabbatical. The last time I didn’t have a job, right after my internship, I was losing my mind. Now, even though I’m very aware of my joblessness, I’m not freaking out. Yet.

I still miss Delhi too much, though. Far more than I used to when I was still working.

No comments:

Post a Comment