Friday, September 25, 2015

Things I thought about when I was supposed to be meditating in yoga class today

Am I going bald?

My right arm really hurts.

Have I burned all the calories I consumed in last night’s gigantic meal?

It’s so hot.

How dare this woman tell her 5-year-old to exercise or “you’ll become motu”?

How can I think about doing Vipasana if I can’t even meditate for 2 minutes?

Oh my God, it’s his birthday tomorrow. How am I supposed to act?

Can we please turn the fans on again?

My shows are back today! I just hope the Wi-Fi is working properly.

Thank God I don’t have to go to the doctor today.

Meri desi look, meri desi look, meri – ugh, why is this song stuck in my head!

Maybe I should do 20 more Surya Namaskars to make up for eating the noodles.

Can I open my eyes now?

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha ha ha... when I was in college.. we were supposed to be meditating in college, and I spent full 20 minutes playing antakshari with self :-p

    ReplyDelete